Bio-Identical Injectable HGH Human Growth Hormone MD Therapy > Maintaining Natural Production of HGH when on an HGH therapy program or increasing your own natural production of HGH without HGH therapy.
Getting the best results maintaining healthy HGH levels with and without Inject-able Human Growth Hormone HGH: The human guide to longevity and cell regeneration medicine and understanding these most crucial elements of maintaining good HGH.
In general to get the best results with or without an HGH replacement therapy program requires one to incorporate an overall healthy lifestyle:
1. regular intense exercise including cardio 90 minutes a day 6 days a week and weight lifting every other day (4 days a week) upper and lower body alternating,
2. take multivitamins, vitamin D and Calcium supplements, amino acids & Omega 3 (fish oil) supplements,
3. a low caloric diet of raw, warm and steamed foods 5 to 6 meals a day.
4. No less than 8 hours of sleep.
5. No Vices: Coffee, Alcohol, Cigarettes or Drugs.
An HGH protocol that works best for you must be customized to your height, weight, age, blood work, physical exam and medical history, there is no one size fits all program when doing an HRT (hormone replacement therapy) program using Human Growth Hormone.
Human Growth Hormone HGH & Diet:
Five to Six small meals per day. Strictly follow a healthy, nutritious, nutrient dense and calorie restricted diet. Limit consumption of sugar (a study showed that sugar diminish Growth Hormone secretion). Several studies have shown that being over overweight and suffering from obesity can significantly shorten ones life span and lead to a higher incidence of all kinds of disease.
Repeated studies have shown that moderate caloric restriction can prolong life span up to 30% in humans and animals. The best diet based on human evolution is one involving eating raw foods, eating enough fresh fruits, raw and steamed vegetables, nuts, grains and seeds. Avoid processed foods to the best of your ability. Eat enough calories from fruits, vegetables, meat (limit red meat), eggs and fish.
Try to eat organic foods, because non-organic foods have pesticides which can cause genetic damage and upset your hormone levels.
Try to avoid alcohol, caffeinated or carbonated drinks, processed cereal fiber, non-organic milk products.
Make fighting obesity the central focus of your diet. Fat tissue is rich in Aromatase enzyme and converts testosterone to estradiol and inactivates testosterone. Estradiol (17ß-estradiol) (also oestradiol) is a sex hormone. Mislabeled the “female” hormone, it is also present in males; it represents the major estrogen in humans.
Naturally Increase HGH with Exercise:
Regular exercise is the best way to naturally increase you HGH production and your body’s ability to process it. Moreover, aging is associated with weaker muscles, lower bone mass and less flexibility. Several studies have shown that exercise prolongs life, decreases heart disease, and lowers high blood pressure and stroke rates. Aerobic exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy vascular system which is a central factor in longevity, vitality and health. Exercise a minimum of 4-6 times a week doing aerobic activities (running, jogging, bicycling, dancing) in conjunction with weight training.
Human Growth Hormone & Dietary Supplements:
Take adequate amounts of nutrients and supplements.
Take a good multi-vitamin that requires you to take more than one vitamin a day, so the supplements are spread out over a given day. Be sure your supplement regimen has enough anti-oxidants – RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) is usually insufficient for the desired health effects. In the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Desk Reference you can find out about the recommended doses. Take the time to do the research. You might also want to get blood work done to see which vitamins and minerals your body has a problem metabolizing and think about increasing those specific vitamin and minerals.
General Rules with HGH Therapy Summarized
* Use at bedtime or morning. The pituitary gland’s highest secretion of HGH is usually at night during deep sleep.
* Get a full 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Insufficient sleep might prevent the deep sleep period during which HGH secretion is highest. Also, full sleep is required to allow your body enough time to do all of the tissue maintenance required to avoid decline.
* Get proper nutrition including a good multivitamin. Your body needs the supplies to do all of the tissue maintenance required to avoid decline.
* Use before exercise. Exercise also stimulates your pituitary gland to secret more HGH. Strength (resistance) exercises cause more HGH secretion than aerobic exercise. Strength exercises that use the legs cause the largest increase because your legs have the largest muscles in your body.
Incoming search terms:
- increase hgh
- Single doctor
- single doctors
- single doctors pictures
- can dancing increase hgh in humans
- can jooging increase hgh production
- does dancing increase hgh
- single pictures of doctor